Trinity University is a private university located in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 2016 and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of fields.
Trinity University Courses
- Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Nursing Science
- Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Economics
To apply for the Trinity University post UTME, you must:
- Have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
You can apply for the post UTME online through the university’s website. The application form costs N2,000.00.
Requirements for Screening
To be eligible for the screening, you must:
- Have completed the application process.
- Have paid the screening fee of N10,000.00.
Bring the following documents to the screening:
- Original and photocopies of your UTME result slip.
- Original and photocopies of your SSCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
How to Apply
To apply for the Trinity University post UTME, you must follow these steps:
- Pay a sum of ₦10,000 to Trinity University bursary at the University Campus or the bank using the details below.
- Trinity University United
- Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Account no: 1022272822
- Complete the admission form (download it here) and bring it to the University Registry or scan and send it via email to email@example.com.
Trinity University City Campus, Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos. +2347032166707
The Trinity University post UTME admission registration is a two-step process: application and screening. The application process is online and the screening will be held on a date to be announced. The requirements for admission vary depending on the course you are applying for.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements for admission to Trinity University?
The requirements for admission to Trinity University vary depending on the course you are applying for. However, the general requirements include a minimum UTME score of 160 and five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB.
2. Where is the Trinity University post UTME screening held?
The Trinity University post UTME screening will be held at the university’s campus in Yaba, Lagos.
3. What are the subjects that will be tested in the Trinity University post UTME?
The subjects that will be tested in the Trinity University post UTME vary depending on the course you are applying for. However, the general subjects include English Language, Mathematics, and any three other subjects relevant to the course you are applying for.
4. What is the process for appealing a Trinity University post UTME result?
If you are not satisfied with your post UTME result, you can appeal the result. To do this, you must submit a written appeal to the university’s admissions office.