The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a one-year compulsory service for all graduates of Nigerian universities and polytechnics. One of the requirements for participating in the NYSC program is to have a valid NYSC green card. The green card is a registration slip that contains your biodata and other important information.
How to Print NYSC Green Card Slip Online
You can print your NYSC green card slip online by following these simple steps:
- Go to the NYSC Online Portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/. Once on the portal, click “Mobilization Batch” to start your registration process.
- Create an Account. If you are a first-time user, you must create an account by clicking “Mobilization Batch A, B or C.” On the next page, click “Fresh Registration” and fill in your details as required.
- Fill in Your Personal Information. After creating an account, you will be redirected to the NYSC registration page, where you must fill in your personal information. Ensure that your information is accurate and consistent with your academic credentials.
- Upload Your Documents The next step is to upload your documents, including your passport photograph, academic credentials, and other relevant documents. Ensure that your documents are clear and readable.
- Choose Your Preferred Deployment State You must choose your preferred deployment state as part of the NYSC registration process. You can select up to four states in order of preference.
- Submit Your Application After filling in your details and uploading your documents, you must review your application to ensure everything is correct. Once satisfied with your application, click “Submit” to complete your registration.
- Print Your Green Card After submitting your application, you will be redirected to a page where you can print your NYSC Green Card. Please print out the Green Card and keep it in a safe place. You will need to present it during the NYSC orientation camp.
Q: What if I forgot my NYSC registration number?
A: If you forgot your NYSC registration number, you can contact the NYSC helpdesk for assistance.
Q: What if I don’t have a printer?
A: If you don’t have a printer, you can save your NYSC green card slip as a PDF file and then print it at a later time.
Q: What if I have problems printing my NYSC green card slip?
A: If you have problems printing your NYSC green card slip, you can contact the NYSC helpdesk for assistance.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any other questions about how to print your NYSC green card slip online, please feel free to contact the NYSC helpdesk.