NLNG’s Graduate Trainee Programme is a two-year development programme designed to prepare graduates for future leadership roles in the company. The programme covers a wide range of topics, including engineering, finance, operations, and marketing. Graduate trainees are also given the opportunity to work on real-world projects and to gain exposure to all aspects of the LNG business.
To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must:
- A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines;
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems).
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than the year 2017.
- The application should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other records except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format;
Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated.
Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified.
Please review and ensure the accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit it.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
For the best user experience, please use laptops and desktops, not mobile phones.
The supported internet browsers are;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
How to Apply for NLNG
The application process for the Graduate Trainee Programme is online. Applicants can find more information and apply on the NLNG website.
Interested applicants should visit the NLNG website at www.nigerialng.com and follow the instructions below for more details on eligibility and how to apply;
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “Current Vacancies”
- Select “Register with Us” to register
- Click on Job Search
- Click on Start and scroll down to select the job
- Click on the position title to access the job details and click “apply.”
- Attach/upload copies of only the specified documents in PDF format on the portal.
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants. The application is free of charge.
- NLNG does not assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- The application deadline is usually in November.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid.
- To avoid exposure to dubious fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply only via www.nigerialng.com.
The Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Programme is a great opportunity for recent graduates to gain valuable experience and start their careers in the LNG industry. If you are a qualified and motivated graduate, I encourage you to apply for the programme.