The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has released the application form for the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Exercise. The registration portal is now open and will close on Friday, 6th October, 2023.
|FUTA||Post UTME Information|
|University||Federal University of Technology, Akure|
|Applications Start||Monday, 11th September 2023|
|Deadline||Friday, 6th October 2023|
|Cut Off Mark||180 above|
|Post UTME Exam Date||Not yet out|
|Post UTME Fee||₦2,000|
To be eligible for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise, candidates must:
- Have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 180 in the examination.
- Have obtained at least five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in subjects relevant to the course they are applying for.
- Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and must sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
To apply for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise, candidates must:
- Visit the FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) and click on the “Post UTME” tab.
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of N2,000.
- Submit the application form.
- Registration start date: Monday, 11th September, 2023
- Registration end date: Friday, 6th October, 2023
- Post UTME Screening Examination date: Saturday, 14th October, 2023
The application fee for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise is N2,000. The fee can be paid online using a debit or credit card.
The following documents are required for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- A copy of the UTME result slip.
- A copy of the SSCE or equivalent certificate.
- A recent passport photograph.
Post UTME Screening Examination
The FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination will be held on Saturday, 14th October, 2023. The examination will consist of two parts: a written examination and an oral interview.
The written examination will be held in two sections: general knowledge and aptitude test. The general knowledge section will test the candidate’s knowledge of current affairs, English language, and mathematics. The aptitude test will test the candidate’s ability to think logically and solve problems.
The minimum admission requirements for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise are:
- A minimum of 50% in the Post UTME Screening Examination.
The FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise is a competitive process. Candidates are encouraged to start preparing for the examination early. They can do this by reviewing the syllabus for the examination and practicing with past questions.
1. When will the FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination results be released?
The FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination results will be released within two weeks after the examination.
2. What are the cut-off marks for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination?
The cut-off marks for the FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination will be determined by the university.
3. How can I get more information about the FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination?
You can get more information about the FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination by visiting the university website (www.futa.edu.ng) or by contacting the university’s admissions office.