Ekiti State University (EKSU) is a state university located in Ado-Ekiti, the capital of Ekiti State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1982 and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
EKSU offers part-time admission to qualified candidates who are unable to attend full-time due to work or other commitments. Part-time students can earn their degrees at their own pace, and they often have more flexibility in their coursework.
EKSU Part-Time Admission Requirements
The following are the general requirements for admission to EKSU’s part-time programs:
- A minimum of five (5) credit passes in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent.
- English Language and Mathematics must be among the five credit passes.
- 0Other requirements may vary depending on the specific program.
EKSU Part-Time Admission Registration Form
The EKSU part-time admission registration form is available online. The form can be filled out and submitted at any time during the application period.
The application fee is N10,000 (NGN). Applicants can pay the application fee online or at any bank in Nigeria.
EKSU Part-Time Courses
EKSU offers a wide range of part-time courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Some of the popular part-time courses offered by EKSU include:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Psychology and Behavioural Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. French
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Cooperative Economics and Management
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Insurance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
Duration: 5years, 4years and 2years
How to Apply for EKSU Part-Time Admission
To apply for EKSU part-time admission, follow these steps:
- Go to the University Portal: http://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for admission.
- Enter your details to create a new sign-in account
- On successful login to your dashboard, locate and click on PART-TIME APPLICATION.
- Proceed to make payment on REMITA-
- Visit the University website for guidelines on how to pay for PARTTIME APPLICATION on REMITA.
- After completing step 5, enter your RRR on the Portal to confirm payment
- Proceed to fill out your biodata and print out your screening sheet after completion.
EKSU Part-Time Admission Deadline
The deadline for applying for EKSU part-time admission is usually in May or June. However, the exact deadline may vary depending on the academic session.
The O’Level requirements for all courses must be obtained at at least two sittings.
All advertised programmes run on a PART-TIME basis, i.e. on Weekends and Weekdays, except for B.Sc. Computer Science that runs on Weekdays only.
All duly completed applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
EKSU’s part-time programs offer a flexible and affordable way to earn a degree. If you are unable to attend full-time, consider applying for EKSU’s part-time programs.