Ekiti State Polytechnic, Isan-Ekiti (EKSPOLY) is a public polytechnic located in Isan-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. It was established in 2014 as the College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture, but was later renameqad to Ekiti State Polytechnic in 2019. The polytechnic offers National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes in various fields of study.
- Agricultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
To be eligible for admission into EKSPOLY, candidates must:
Candidates seeking admission intothe Polytechnic must obtain a Minimum Cut-off Mark (MCM) of one hundred and twenty (120) in the 2022/2023 UTME
In addition, the minimum entry requirements into the National Diploma programmes is Senior School Certificate Examination [WAEC/GCE/NECO&NABTEB (NTC)] with at least five (5) Credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
For candidates using two (2) sittings, the following are the right SSCE results combination
NABTEB + NABTEB
WAEC + WAEC
NECO + WAEC
NECO + NECO
The application process for admission into EKSPOLY is as follows:
- Log in using https://www.ekspoly.com.ng/admission/?section=preregistration to begin registration
- Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page
- Click on make payment button to go Remita platform
- Select your ATM card type (eg. Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your ATM Card number which is the 12 digits number on the card
- Enter ATM card expiry and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card
- Last enter your card PIN and Click Pay
- Upon successful payment
- go to EKSPOLY Portal @ https://www.ekspoly.com.ng/portals/
- Select Student Portal
- Enter your the following
- Username: emailaddress/phone number
- Password: regcode
- Complete all relevant information
- Click Submit button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
How to Apply for Change of Course or Institution
If you have been offered admission into EKSPOLY but you want to change your course or institution, you can do so by following these steps:
Interested Applicants should visit the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre to effect the change of institution to Ekiti State Polytechnic, Isan-Ekiti.
Successful Candidates will be notified through JAMB CAPS.
All admitted candidates will be required to participate in an admission screening exercise. The screening exercise will be conducted to assess the candidates’ academic qualifications and suitability for the programme they have applied for.
I hope this article has been helpful in providing you with information about the EKSPOLY polytechnic admission form. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the EKSPOLY Registrar’s Office.
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
+234 704 174 5771
+234 806 621 7249
+234 806 089 2381