The Kano State College of Nursing Sciences (CONSKANO) is a state tertiary institution in Kano, Nigeria. The CONSKANO screening form is used to assess the eligibility of candidates for admission into the college. The form is usually released in August or September of each year.
Programmes on Offer:
- National Diploma (ND) programme at the School of Nursing, Kano.
- Basic Nursing Programme at the School of Nursing, Madobi.
The following are eligible to apply for the KSCNS screening form:
- Applicants must possess five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in at least two sittings (WAEC/NECO) NABTEB in one sitting.
- Applicants for School of Nursing Kano MUST have sat for the 2023 UTME and obtained a minimum of 160 marks.
- UTME IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR THE SCHOOL OF NURSING, KANO
The application fee is ₦5,000 at http://www.conskano.edu.ng (excluding bank charges)
How to Apply for Admission into Kano State College of Nursing Sciences
The KSCNS screening form can be obtained online or at the college’s registry.
- Visit https://conskano.edu.ng
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and click submit.
- Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link in the email sent.
- Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School and course you are applying for, and your Password.
- Use the prepared channels provided to make a non-refundable fee as the amount appears (ATM, Transfer or at Bank).
- After successful payment, print the evidence of payment and continue with the application.
- Print your Acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment and await College approval.
- After approval, Print your examination slip with the examination number, date, time and venue for the CBT exams.
08065672928 08036966584 08038889850
Court Road Adjacent to AKTH Kano
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The CONSKANO screening form is an important step in the admission process for the college. It is important to carefully read the instructions and complete the form accurately.